Introducing the world's first cooler made entirely from biodegradable materials: Recool. Created to provide an alternative to environmentally harmful foam coolers, Recool can biodegrade and return to the Earth after use, rather than polluting the environment or filling a landfill. Recool is durable and won't chip or scratch easily or make annoying squeaking noises like foam coolers.
- Designed with a 16 quart capacity which is big enough to fit plenty of drinks, ice, and food for an all-day adventure for a family of four.
- Cup holders and an easy-grab handle are built into the lid and the cooler features molded handles on the sides, making it easy to grab and go.
- Recool is patent pending and made in the USA
- Capacity: 20 12-oz cans
- Volume: 16 quarts (15 liters)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 15" x 11" x 11.38"