Not your everyday snow shop, Sports Basement offers a fun and dynamic work environment with perks that you simply won’t find at other shops in the Bay Area.
- Professional ski technician experience.
- Ability to use out Wintersteiger edge and wax machines.
- Able to mount all types of skis with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work smart and fast for a full shift.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
Compensation & benefits
Sports Basement offers a competitive wage with plenty of opportunities for advancement in a growing company after skills and experience are demonstrated. Specific starting wages are listed above. We went above and beyond with our benefits, too! You'll get:
- Full health, dental, and optical coverage (full-time staff)
- Participation in our profit-sharing bonus pool (full-time staff)
- 40% off our already low prices. . . for life! (after you work 2,000 hours)
- A kitchen fully stocked with free, tasty, healthy food for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner
- A free flight every time you work the equivalent of one full year
- Free skiing, camping, and biking trips with our Out of the Basement program
- Free use of our rental gear
- Up to $1,000 per year in event and race fee reimbursements
- 401(k) plan
- Stock options program (full-time staff)
- Flexible schedule for students
How to apply
Please fill out our online application here.Then email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com