Schedule: Full-time, Monday to Friday, Hours may vary but will generally be 11:30a to 8p.
- Work closely with Merchandising Manager and Merch Team to ensure all incoming product is merchandised by the end of the day:
- Work alone or side-by-side with the Team depending on size of each project.
- Ensure all projects are completed to the highest standards.
- Keep a clean and safe workspace at all times.
- Keep all fixtures and merchandising supplies stocked and organized at all times, including communicating any needs to the Manager Manager.
- Complete markdowns and promotions tasks on Wednesdays.
- Be courteous and kind with customers while passing them off to a customer facing staffer. Be able to answer the most basic questions.
- Assist in Receiving and/or Rentals if time permits.
- Provide feedback to the Merchandising Manager regarding observations in inventory levels. This is in order to pass on feedback to the buyers.
- The desire and ability to accomplish all the challenges a day throws at you.
- Previous experience in merchandising is a huge plus.
- Ability to read and analyze reports in a way that helps direct your efforts.
- Have a great attitude, have fun, be a strong player for your team.
- A good balance of creativity and organization abilities.
- Likes to, and is good at solving spatial puzzles and challenges.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally in written and verbal situations
- Must be able to regularly lift, carry, and move 50lb's.
Starting at $14/hr to $20/hr DOE.
SB offers outstanding and creative benefits:
- Full health, dental, and optical coverage
- Participation in our profit-sharing bonus pool (full-time staff)
- 40% off our already low prices. . . for LIFE (if you work 2,000 hours)
- A kitchen fully stocked with free, tasty, healthy food for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner
- 2 free flights every time you work the equivalent of one full year
- Free skiing, camping, and biking trips with our "Out of the Basement" program
- Free use of our rental gear
- Up to $1,000 per year in event and race fee reimbursements
- 401(k) plan
- Stock options program (full-time staff)
How to apply