Help Hub Team Member
Sports Basement is expanding our Help Hub Team. Do you love helping people find that perfect item for their next workout or adventure?
Our Help Hub Team is located at our Berkeley location. Team members are responsible for delivering WOW customer experiences over phone/email/chat. You will be utilizing several software systems to provide customers with information about products, rentals, services, and even placing orders directly over the phone.
Schedule: Full-time, including at least one weekend day plus evenings.
- Communicate in a friendly, yet professional manner (chat/email/phone)
- Treat every customer interaction like they are family
- Quickly resolve any order/customer issues that arise
- Check stock and availability of gear and rental equipment
- Work with stores to answer any questions they may have
- Place new eCommerce orders over the phone
- You LOVE spending time outdoors and have experience with at least some of the products we sell (www.sportsbasement.com)
- A self-starter who looks for ways to improve how they work
- You find satisfaction in making people happy
- Personable, outgoing, professional and articulate
- Excellent organizational (and multi-tasking) skills
- You are comfortable typing 25-30 words per minute (wpm test here)
- Previous online or phone customer service a plus
Starting at $14, potentially more depending on experience. The department is quickly growing, with opportunities for advancement after skills and experience are demonstrated. We also offer (seriously) outstanding and creative benefits:
- Health, dental, and optical coverage (full-time staff).
- Participation in our profit-sharing bonus pool (full-time staff).
- 40% off our already low prices. . . for LIFE (if you work 2,000 hours).
- A kitchen fully stocked with free, tasty, healthy food for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner.
- One free flight every time you work the equivalent of one full year.
- Free skiing, camping, and biking trips with our "Out of the Basement" program.
- Free use of our rental gear.
- Up to $1,000 per year in event and race fee reimbursements.
- 401(k) plan.
- Stock options program (full-time staff).