No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Hopper BackFlip 24 fuses the durability of the Hopper Flip with a new, convenient-to-carry design. It's the first Yeti cooler engineered to carry as a backpack, using the best tech of both worlds. Built taller and wider than its Hopper Flip counterparts, Hopper BackFlip is designed to efficiently distribute the weight of your goods, while the ergonomic shoulder straps make the journey more comfortable. Even more, a removable chest strap and waist belt are included for added stability and security. And like the rest of the Hopper family, it promises superior cold-holding, a 100% leakproof zipper, and a tough DryHide Shell. So, go ahead and trek to your favorite faraway fishing destination, because this backpack cooler won’t slow you down.
- Dryhide Shell: The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. The liner is made from an FDA-approved food-grade material.
- Coldcell Insulation: Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- Hydrolok Zipper: The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Allows easy access and visibility to your contents.
- Hitchpoint Grid: Easily attach pretty much anything, including the MOLLE Zinger & MOLLE Bottle Opener.
- Outside Dimensions: 13 3/4” × 19 1/8” × 8 1/2”
- Inside Dimensions: 12 5/8” × 6 1/2” × 15”
- Empty Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Holds 20 Cans of Beer: Using a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio by volume
- Holds 25 Pounds of Ice (Only)