Smartwool Women's PhD Snow Light Elite
Hit the slopes in style. The Women's PhD Snow Light Elite socks add extra personality to the targeted cushioning on the shin and calf for riding heel and toe side, body-mapped mesh zones, and 4 Degree elite fit system found in Smartwool's Merino wool ski socks. Performance is always in fashion with this Bryan Iguchi design.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning: Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
A81-Moonbeam / S / Article #100198089001
- Product Reviews