No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Montana Etip Mitt is a long-gauntlet alpine ski mitt that provides warmth, touchscreen conductivity and the revolutionary waterproof, breathable performance of Futurelight.
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Etip functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Elastic wrist leash
- Breathable-waterproof Futurelight insert keeps hands dry
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Shell B: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane Bonded Fabric
- Palm Insulation: 150 G Heatseeker Eco
- Lining: 100% Polyester Knit
- Back-Of-Hand Insulation: 250 G Heatseeker Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Shell: DryVent 2L—100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insert: Futurelight