Product Vendor: Smartwool Product Collections: All Products - discountable, BirthdaySALE, Stafflete Phil Gor
Smartwool PhD Ski Ultra Light
Regular price $ 22.95
For the skier who wants the minimum between their foot and boot, the PhD Ski Ultra Light offers the benefits of Merino in a high-performance fit. Featuring Indestructawool technology for long-lasting wear, 4 Degree elite fit system, mesh ventilation zones, and our signature Virtually Seamless toe for ultimate comfort in a ski boot.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned sole and leg for a close fit in tight-fitting performance boots
- 200 needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Style: SW015029
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
001-Black / M / Article #100143028001