Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Audio Compatible
- MIPS Yes
- Venting Adjustable
State of the art meets the art of smart spending with the Smith Mission MIPS Helmet. A low profile and lightweight polycarbonate shell ventilates air and protects your noggin at the same time thanks to Smith s Aerocore design featuring advanced Koroyd core material. The adjustable dial fit system makes for easy and comfortable everyday use and a customized fit. Use your dollars where they matter the most with the top-shelf value and excellent protection of the Smith Mission MIPS Helmet.
- Lightweight In-Mold Construction – Low profile In-Mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extreme light weight.
- Aerocore Construction – Smith's Aerocore design increases airflow, improves temperature regulation and anti-fog capability, and enhances impact resistance. Aerocore uses a unique honeycomb material called Koroyd that is superior for both airflow and impact absorption.
- Regulator Adjustable Climate Control – Easy to use slider system makes it simple to change the amount of airflow even with gloves on.
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation – AirEvac 2 drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- 14 Vents
- Adjustable Dial Fit System (DFS) – Utilizes intuitive righty-tighty and lefty-loosey adjustment for quick, easy, on-the-fly adjustments and a comfortable fit every time.
- Snapfit SL Ear Pads – all earpads are fully removable and machine washable
- MIPS System Equipped – In a helmet with the MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angled impact.
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech Audio Systems – Sold separately
- Safety Standards: ASTM F 2040 / CE EN 1077:2007 Class B