Tahoe Ski & Snowboard Bus
Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows
Spend a breathtaking day skiing and snowboarding at the world famous Squaw Valley Resort or Alpine Meadows, without the hassle of planning, driving or purchasing all that gear and gas.
Sports Basement's Tahoe Ski and Board Bus is CLOSED for the season
Well be back with more dates and more pick locations for the 2019 season, so stay tuned!
- Non-stop luxury buses from Sports Basement Bryant (MAP) and Sunnyvale (MAP) to the world famous Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
- Pre-loaded rental gear option - everything loaded in the bus before you arrive and returned for you after the trip. Select Tahoe Bus with your ONLINE Rental Reservation
- Breakfast, snacks and apres ski drinks included
- FREE WiFi & Bathrooms available on bus
- Discounted Lift Tickets available (Reduced Spring Prices: Adult $79, YA/Senior $75, Child $67)
- Full rental gear packages available
It’s an early start, but what could be better than taking a morning nap, then waking up in snow country, with the full day of skiing or snowboarding ahead of you.
What's not included
- Meet at 1 of 2 Bay Area Sports Basements
- Sports Basement Sunnyvale, 5:30AM, 1177 Kern Avenue
- Sports Basement Bryant Street, 6AM, 1590 Bryant Street, SF
- Arrive at Squaw Valley Resort, 9:15 - 9:30 (traffic dependent)
- Shuttle or bus transport to Alpine Meadows Ski Resort (please utilize the Squaw/Alpine FREE shuttle to return to Squaw Valley before 3:30)
- Depart Squaw Valley Resort, 3:30PM
- Arrive at pick up location, 7 - 7:30PM (traffic dependent)
Note on Itinerary
Although we’ll always do our best to adhere to this schedule, it is often dictated by factors outside of our control and is therefore subject to change. Heavy weather and traffic all may have major impacts on arrive and departure times.
All recommended or required and can be provided upon request
- Skis/poles or Snowboards (Rentals Available)
- Ski or Snowboard Boots (Rentals Available)
- Warm layers: thermal tops and bottoms, fleece, down jacket (Rentals Available)
- Snow Pants and Jacket (waterproof) (Rentals Available)
- Helmet or warm hat (Rentals Available)
- Ski Gloves (Rentals Available)
- Snow Socks (Rentals Available)
- Goggles (Rentals Available)
- After Ski/Board Shoes (Rentals Available)