Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 277 x 235 x 277 (145 cm)
- Radius 7.3m (145 cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The CAPiTA Paradise Snowboard is the deck you want to get the most fun out of almost any terrain. A medium flex offers a well-balanced blend of fall line stability and mobility for the versatile, jib-it-all creative riders out there. Make the mountain your playground and explore with confidence on the CAPiTA Paradise Snowboard.
- Resort V3 Profile – This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Flex: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin
- Radial Sidecut – A single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: FSC Certified Dual Core – Poppy lightweight Poplar combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Inlaid HD Titanal Struts – Heavy duty, extra thick, high strength hardened aluminum wrought alloy integrated into milled channels in the core for structural reinforcement.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin – Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive EX Base – The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-Cut Base – Sublimation is an exact science for an inexact process. In sublimation, ink is pushed through a substrate into base material using pressure and heat.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech Level 6 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- PLT Topsheet Technology – magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard, producing a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without all that poisonous deadweight.
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility – The NH3 natural gas heating system has an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 0, with a COP (coefficient of performance) of 5.
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: True Twin
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Metal, Wood
- Warranty: 2 Years