Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation None
- Warmth Shell
- Waterproof Technology Futurelight
Lightweight and wholly capable, our Purist Futurelight Jacket offers major stretch for maximum mobility and features pass-through zippers in chest pockets for easy access to midlayer pockets. The North Face has added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the Futurelight membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability.
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Fixed, helmet-compatible, hybrid drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Radio clips on collar
- #5 YKK AquaGuard, two-way center front zip
- Two #3 YKK AquaGuard zip chest pockets double as pass-through venting and feature pack-friendly placement, low-profile bellows and radio loops
- #3 YKK AquaGuard hand pocket zips
- #3 YKK AquaGuard zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Bonded, Adjustable cuffs with pieced-in Velcro closure
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Avg Weight: 700 G (24.69 Oz)
- Center Back: 33"
- Fabric: 70D X 70D 146 G/M² Futurelight, 93% Recycled Nylon, 7% Elastane With Tricot Backer With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash