Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Audio Compatible
- MIPS Yes
- Venting Adjustable
State of the art meets the art of smart spending with the Smith Mission MIPS Helmet. A low profile and lightweight polycarbonate shell ventilates air and protects your noggin at the same time thanks to Smith s Aerocore design featuring advanced Koroyd core material. The adjustable dial fit system makes for easy and comfortable everyday use and a customized fit. Use your dollars where they matter the most with the top-shelf value and excellent protection of the Smith Mission MIPS Helmet.
- Lightweight In-Mold Construction – Low profile In-Mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extreme light weight.
- Aerocore Construction – Smith's Aerocore design increases airflow, improves temperature regulation and anti-fog capability, and enhances impact resistance. Aerocore uses a unique honeycomb material called Koroyd that is superior for both airflow and impact absorption.
- Regulator Adjustable Climate Control – Easy to use slider system makes it simple to change the amount of airflow even with gloves on.
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation – AirEvac 2 drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- 14 Vents
- Adjustable Dial Fit System (DFS) – Utilizes intuitive righty-tighty and lefty-loosey adjustment for quick, easy, on-the-fly adjustments and a comfortable fit every time.
- Snapfit SL Ear Pads – all earpads are fully removable and machine washable
- MIPS System Equipped – In a helmet with the MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angled impact.
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech Audio Systems – Sold separately
- Safety Standards: ASTM F 2040 / CE EN 1077:2007 Class B