Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Stiff 4 (Soft 1-Stiff 5)
- Lacing Boa
Close your eyes and imagine a snowboard boot with equal parts style, performance, and durability; wrap them up in a clean package, and chances are you are thinking of the K2 Maysis. Packed full of tangible technology, the Maysis features a rugged Vibram outsole, Endo 2.0 construction for a smooth flex, and BOA Conda for industry leading heel hold.
- Endo 2.0 is the most technically advanced boot construction available. An injected heel counter construction adds strength and durability to your boot, giving it the same response season after season. The Endo 2.0 design allows for a more precise and smooth flex with a snappy rebound to power you out of any landing or turn. With an ultra durable TPU construction, the Endo 2.0 provides lasting comfort, response and durability for all styles of riding.
- Therm-ic Heating System - Integrated heating system to keep your foot warm on the coldest of days. warmth and blood flow increases mobility and ensures all day comfort for top to bottom ripping. Three heat settings provide warmth up to 19 hours, and fully charges in 7 hours with a USB cable.
- Intuition SpaceHeater - A liner designed for comfort and warmth, from start to finish. It features reflective heat blanket panels that work to trap heat in and keep cold out. These reflective heat blankets work alongside heat moldable Intuition foam, internal J-Bars, and 3D molded, dual density EVA insoles to keep your foot comfortable and warm all day long.
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D - K2's most supportive liner, this liner uses a high-density foam for added stiffness without sacrificing custom molded comfort. Includes both internal and external J-Bars where extra support is needed around the ankle.
- Boa Conda - A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa Conda allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.