Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Aramid (Kevlar), Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 295 x 250 x 295mm (154cm)
- Radius 7.9 (154cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
When legions of dedicated all-terrain warriors need one board to do it all, they reach for the unstoppable CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Snowboard and its legendary go-everywhere, huck-everything personality. Between the epic base and topsheet graphics are some of the industry's finest technologies, like a poppy and light FSC Certified Dual Core backed by carbon fiber beams for power, response and playfulness. Grab your CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Snowboard and get on the chairlift, we've got awesome to defend.
- Rocker Type: Resort V1 Profile – The Resort V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber.
- Flex: 5.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin
- Blended Radial Sidecut – Sidecut that features a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points.
- FSC Certified Dual Core – Poppy lightweight Poplar combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Carbon Fiber Beams – Increase power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin – Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant-based Magic Bean Resin.
- Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls – Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight Kevlar.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Quantum Drive Base – an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay – Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom, CAPiTA imbues their graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- PLT Topsheet Technology – magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts