Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Super Fly II 700G w/ Dualzone EGD & Squeezebox
- Dimensions 291.5 x 250 x 291.5 mm
- Radius 7.6m
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Flying V
Since its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V combines camber’s power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
- A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- Directional Shape
- Twin Flex
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core
- Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- 45° Carbon Highlights
- Sintered WFO Base
- Frostbite Edges: Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy “serrated knife” edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Super Sap Epoxy
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride