Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Medium
- Lacing Boa Tongue Tied Focus Closure System
All-mountain riders looking for their next generation of boots, look no further - the Ride Karmyn Snowboard Boots are packed to the gills with performance and comfort enhancing features you'll love. The Karmyn does away with the traditional tongue and lace liner and features a heat moldable, wrap-style liner with fully integrated dual-Boa closure. This means faster in and out, a fully custom fit and incredible response. When you combine this phenomenal liner with a medium-stiff shell and grippy Michelin rubber outsoles, you get a powerful boot that will take on any terrain while ensuring optimal fit and comfort, too.
- Intermediate - Advanced
- Medium Flex
- In2grated Construction: Creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- 1:1 Lasting: Ensures a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Jade Last: Performance designed women's specific fit.
- LSD C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology): Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a purrrfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- Adjustable Power Strap: Ride's adjustable power strap technology offers a range adjustability to customize strap length while providing added boot support and response when you need it.
- Internal J Bars: Create superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Articulated Cuff
- Wrap Liner: Builds additional stability and life into the liner. Creates seamless comfort combined with TongueTied system.
- Intuition Mobile Liner: Dual density heat moldable foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Black Gold Liner Mesh: This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- Heat Reflective Foil: Redirects heat from underneath the foot to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- Cored Ankle Pockets: Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Boa Tongue Tied Focus Closure System: Reel activated speed lace system that allows for a unique two-zone closure system with integrated TongueTied system for ultimate heel and precise fit.
- The Closer Lace Guide: Centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA: A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Michelin Fiberlite: This sole features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds.
- +SLIME Midsole: Ride's proprietary foam blend that improves comfort underfoot anywhere on the mountain.
- HDR Premium Synthetics: Ride's premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, Ride's Premium PU has unmatched performance.