The Upstride Jacket is made for fast and light uphill motion; designed with a superbreathable, moisture-managing 100% recycled bonded stretch knit face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it excels on long, high-output ski tours in predictable weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, Highly-Breathable Fabric: Stretchy, weather-resistant bonded soft shell fabric with a knit-grid backer; slides effortlessly over skin and baselayers
- Adjustable Hood: Single-point-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor designed to fit without a helmet for uphill comfort, while also accommodating low-profile helmets for descending
- Three Zip-Closing Pockets: Two oversized-zippered chest pockets double as vents and an additional zippered chest pocket secures your essentials
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector: Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Materials: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch-knit face bonded to an embossed polyester backer, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 343 g (12.1 oz)