Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Adding minimal weight to your pack, the MSR Thru-Link In-Line water filter clicks into your hydration reservoir and makes it easy to stay hydrated on long day hikes and fast-paced missions.
- Engineered for high-flow, easy drinking—no need to stop and filter; just scoop and go
- At camp, the Thru-Link lets you use your reservoir as a gravity system for the luxury of pump-free filtration
- 2-stage filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes pathogens, particulate and microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors
- Combination of hollow-fiber technology and activated carbon is effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics)
- Quick-Connect system makes this compatible with any hydration reservoir system on the market
- Used by the U.S. military for more than a decade; rugged ultrasonic welded housing provides reliable durability
- Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa
- Made in USA.
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Filter Type: Gravity
- Filter Medium: Hollow fiber/activated carbon
- Removes/Destroys: Protozoa and Bacteria
- Output: 40.6 fluid ounces
- Housing Material: ABS
- BPA Free
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 2.5 ounces