Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit defines big performance in a tiny package. An ultra-compact cook-and-eat kit for minimalist solo backpackers, it features the fast-boiling PocketRocket 2 stove and is perfectly sized to make hot water for one pouch meal or cup of coffee. For efficiency, its pot doubles as your eat-and-drink vessel and nests the stove and a 4 oz MSR fuel canister. Outside, the extra bowl comes at no packing penalty. When small packs are mandatory on everything from alpine objectives to bikepacking missions, this micro cook kit is your ally.
- Includes: PocketRocket 2 stove, .75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 16 oz. bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack
- Room to nest 4 oz IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design saves precious space and slips easily into smaller packs; also makes a great back-up cook solution.
- Ultralight: Whole kit weighs just 278 g (9.9 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Fast-Boiling: PocketRocket 2 stove boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 0.28 kg
- Trail Weight: 8.3 oz / 0.24 kg
- Packed Weight: 9.1 oz / 0.26 kg
- Burn Time (w/ MSR IsoPro 8 oz con.): Approx. 60 min
- Water Boiled (w/ MSR IsoPro 8 oz con.): 16 liters
- Water Boiled (w/ MSR IsoPro 1 oz fuel): 2 liters
- Boil Time (w/ MSR IsoPro): 3.5 min / 1 L
- Pot Volume: 0.8 L
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea