Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The MSR Home Emergency Water Filter microfiltration system is perfect for anyone building emergency kits in preparation for compromised municipal water systems, disasters and boil orders.
- Use the included adapters to connect the MSR Thru-Link microfilter to standard home spigots, providing reliable drinking water fast
- 2-stage filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes pathogens, particulate and microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors
- Combination of hollow-fiber technology and activated carbon is effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics)
- Simple to use—thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for drinkable, fast-flowing water
- Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels
- Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage—far easier than storing weeks' worth of bottled water
- Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade
- Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa
- Made in USA.
- Filter Type: Gravity
- Filter Medium: Hollow fiber/activated carbon
- Removes/Destroys: Protozoa and Bacteria
- Output: 40.6 fluid ounces
- Housing Material: ABS
- BPA Free
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.5 inches
- Weight : 2.5 ounces