Smartwool PhD Ski Ultra Light
For the skier who wants the minimum between their foot and boot, the PhD Ski Ultra Light offers the benefits of Merino in a high-performance fit. Featuring Indestructawool technology for long-lasting wear, Smartwool's 4 Degree elite fit system, mesh ventilation zones, and their signature Virtually Seamless toe for ultimate comfort in a ski boot, these socks are designed to keep you comfortable from first chair to backcountry escape.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Multi-Density Cushion: Light cushioned shin, non-cushioned heel and toe; ideal for high performance boots
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" Overall Height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
001-Black / M / Article #100198093001
- Product Reviews