They say a bad day on the mountain beats a good day at work. Enjoy your favorite runs in the Calamajue snowboarding sock. Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg. Maximized cushioning across the bottom of your foot for an enhanced fit and robust impact protection. Abrasion-resistant yet soft to the touch, polyester FEEL360 is a quick-drying synthetic performance fiber moves any moisture away from your skin to keep you moving.
- Toe Box Oven For Warm Toes
- Terry Looped Foot, Heel, And Toe For Extra Cushion
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- FEEL360 Technology
- Height: Over the Calf
- Thickness: Thickest
- Material: 73% Polyester / 24% Nylon / 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
- Product Reviews