Men's Norvan SL
- Best For Trail
- Drop 7mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 6.5oz / 185g
- Widths Regular
At 185 grams, the Norvan SL is one of the lightest trail running shoes ever developed. It features a highly breathable, exceptionally hydrophobic, hardwearing TPU mesh upper that easily folds down for compact packability. Designed to perform across a range of terrains, the Vibram outsole with Megagrip rubber compound provides enhanced grip on wet or dry trails.
- Weight (1/2 Pair): 185 g / 6.5 oz
- Activity: Running
- Model: 24074
- High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durability.
- Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Proteus/Black / 9.5 / Article #100182664018
- Product Reviews