Asics Men's GT-2000 8
- Best For Road
- Drop 10 mm
- Structure Stability
- Weight 10.1 oz / 286.330g
- Widths Regular
Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000 8 running shoe from Asics is designed to provide appropriate comfort and protection for runners in seeking a performance stability shoe. The GT-2000 8 road running shoe features an updated Gel technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight Flytefoam technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of Dynamic Duomax technology and Trusstic System technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supported.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Flytefoam Midsole Technology: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Dynamic Duomax Support System: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 286.330g
- Heel Height: 22 mm
- Forefoot Height: 12 mm
- Drop: 10 mm
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
020-Piedmont Grey/Black / 7 / Article #100197149001
- Product Reviews