Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road Running
- Drop 5mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 8.7 oz / 246 g
- Widths Regular
The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry MIDSOLE
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning OUTSOLE
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- Best for: Road Running
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 246 g
- Heel to toe drop: 5 mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushion: Balanced