Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Outsole Vibram Megagrip
- Waterproof Yes
- Weight 15.1oz / 428g
- Widths Regular
Speed hiker used to be an oxymoron, but that perfectly describes the Toa GTX. Leveraging Hoka one one trail running expertise and innovations, they built a “lightest in class” waterproof hiker for adventures across any terrain. Everything about the Toa GTX has been evaluated from a functional and weight-saving perspective. From the durable and breathable synthetic upper, to the rubberized foam midsole and the Vibram Megagrip outsole lugs, all elements are technically solid and efficiently lightweight. And the cushioned running shoe feel is further enhanced by a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The sky’s the limit.
- GORE-TEX waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Technical synthetic upper offers durability, breathability and light weight
- Rubberized midsole foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Features a Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Weight (US sz 9): 15.1oz
- Heel-toe drop: 4mm