Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
AT, CDT, PCT or fast and light weekends. You’re one of those hardcore gram counters. Handle’s off the toothbrush, tarp instead of tent, pack doubles sleeping pad. But you still love your hot coffee and oatmeal in the morning. Here’s your cookset. The ultralight, hyper-efficient Halulite Minimalist is a 177g - that’s just six ounces – set-up that includes a half-liter pot that doubles as a mug, a telescoping Foon – like a spork but better – and a silicone gripper. The hard-anodized aluminum is burly, scratch resistant, and heats more evenly than titanium, and it all nests together perfectly, leaving room for your ultralight stove and fuel canister.
- Hard-anodized aluminum Halulite pot is light, tough and heats up fast
- Insulated sleeve and a lid that doubles as a sip-through lid when you flip it
- Folding Foon – their spork upgrade – goes from under 4” pack length to 6” eating length
- Miniature silicone pot gripper attaches magnetically to fuel canister (not included) so it's always at hand
- Graduations molded onto pot make for easy, accurate measuring
- System nests together with room for a 110g fuel canister
- Stows in included mesh stuff sack for easy transport
- One-person system includes: 0.6L pot/mug/bowl, folding Foon, insulated sleeve, sip-through lid, mesh stuff sack
- Weight (lbs): 0.3800
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
- Major Dimension: 1 Person
- Includes: 0.6 L Pot/Mug, Sip-It Top, Insulated Sleeve, Silicone Gripper, Folding Foon
- Product Use: Backpacking
- Dimensions: 4.2 in x 4.2 in x 4.6