Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 300 x 256 x 300 (162 cm)
- Radius 8.2m (162 cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Camber
Since its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V combines camber’s power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
- Rocker Type: Camber – offering a snappy suspension, the camber shape distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip and tail.
- Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Shape: Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone EGD – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Profile: improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections
- 45° Carbon Highlights – optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics.
- Sintered WFO Base – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges – Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Infinite Ride – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
- Super Sap Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies.
- The Channel Mounting System – gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Camber
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex Rating: Stiff
- Binding Mount Pattern: Channel
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Wood