Burton Women's Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings
- Fit Range Sm (4-6) Med (6-8) Lrg (8+)
- Flex Stiff
- Hole Pattern Mounts exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel
How you choose to get down the mountain is up to you, but one way to ensure it goes the way you planned is with the Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings. An asymmetrical design works alongside EST flex and a SensoryBED cushion to keep you comfortable and riding all day. A fully adjustable strap system and stiff flex will allow you complete tuning for maximum confidence. Packing as much heat in the performance department as they do in style the Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings are for the aggressive rider that wants it all.
- Mounts exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel
- Medium-Stiff Flex - Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lightweight EST is more responsive yet still playful
- Dual-Component EST - by removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton reduces weight and explores entirely new designs
- AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel - Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance, width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control
- B3 Gel - for ultimate dampening that's formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps
- Single Component Highback Construction - the simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design - ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort
- Living Hinge - exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently
- DialFLAD - the higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns
- Flex Slider - Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 - merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap: a firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort
- Asym Hammockstrap - this asymmetrical pad and spine shape wraps the boot in response. Flip the straps for increased freedom, or run stock for power and support.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click - helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Women's Specific True Fit Design - every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to shell tongues, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered around women and for the way they ride, because when if fits right, it rides better.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
983-Shifty / L / Article #100170030006
- Product Reviews