Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
With more all-around coverage and MIPS protection, the Sidetrack II is suited for the adventurous grom in your life. This all-mountain helmet offers a removable visor, an easy adjustable fit system, the sweat guide padding, and ready-for-action style that will get your child motivated to hit the trail!
- Total Vents: 14 Vents
- Compliance: Cpsc Bicycle
- Mips: Integrated Mips (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - Mips Is Designed To Reduce Rotational Forces That Can Result From Certain Impacts. By Integrating The Mips Slip Plane Into The Fit System, They Are Able To Reduce Complexity And Weight For A Compact, Better Ventilated Helmet That Fits More Closely To The Head.
- Construction: Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A Process Pioneered By Bell Bonds The Helmet's Outer Shell To The Eps Foam Liner To Create A Sturdier Helmet.
- Fit System: Ergo Fit - Sleek, Easy-To-Use Dial System For One-Handed Adjustments (Integrated With Mips Layer)
- Retention System: No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-Adjust Fasteners That Help Keep Straps Flat And Properly Positioned
- Interior: Sweat Guide Pad Design Pulls Moisture Away From The Brow Pad And Away From Eyewear