Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Brakes HD-291 Junior disc brakes
- Crank Alloy 2 piece 165mm
- Drivetrain Deore M6000 1x10
- Frame Chromoly
- Wheels Sealed QR, 26 x 2.25 Tubeless
The Scout 26" is Cleary Bikes' biggest, baddest ride. This bike twists uphill quickly and descends like water over rocks. When kids spend all day riding, they need a bike that can take some hits, while being light and compact enough that kids can carve as fast and hard as they can rev it. Best fit for riders with an inseam of 25" to 30" or a height of 55" to 64".
- Frameset: 26" Wheel Lightweight butted Chromoly suspension corrected trail frame
- Fork: Suntour 100mm travel XCR LO 26” Air fork
- Headset: FSA sealed 44mm integrated 1 1/8”
- Stem: 50mm alloy 1 1/8" stem for 31.8mm bar
- Handle Bars: Oversize 31.8mm, 680mm/27" wide alloy handlebar w/ 15mm rise, for 22.2mm grips
- Grips: Cleary lock-on grips
- Seat: Cleary junior trail saddle
- Seatpost: 27.2mm x 300mm micro adjust alloy seatpost
- Brakes Tektro: HD-291 Junior disc brakes with 160 front and rear rotors
- Shifter Deore: M6000 10 speed shifter
- Rear Derailleur: Deore M6000 10 speed mid cage rear derailleur with clutch
- Cranks: Alloy 2 piece 165mm cranks
- Chain Ring: 28 tooth Narrrow/Wide replaceable
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed external bottom bracket
- Pedals: VP junior pedals 9/16"
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-42 10-speed wide range
- Wheels: Sealed QR front and rear disc hubs, Alex tubeless compatible rims with stainless spokes, Vee Tire Crown Gem 26 x 2.25 tubeless ready folding bead tires and Presta valve tubes.