Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Brakes Tektro HD-291 junior disc brakes
- Crank Alloy 2 piece 165mm
- Drivetrain Deore M6000 1x10
- Frame Chromoly
- Wheels Sealed QR, 24 x 2.25 Tubeless
Like your little ripper, the Scout 24” can’t wait to ride. Agile trail geometry means you may soon see this bike only from the rear. It’s perfect for developing trail skills. The Scout is dialed so kids can whip this bike around and have it handle well under the most aggressive riding. Best fit for riders with an inseam of 22" to 26" or a height of 50" to 57".
- Frameset: 24" Wheel Lightweight butted Chromoly suspension corrected trail frame
- Fork: Suntour 80mm travel XCR LO 24” Air fork
- Headset: FSA sealed 44mm integrated 1 1/8”
- Stem: 50mm alloy 1 1/8" stem for 31.8mm bar
- Handle Bars: Oversize 31.8mm, 680mm/27" wide alloy handlebar w/ 15mm rise, for 22.2mm grips
- Grips: Cleary lock-on grips
- Seat: Cleary junior trail saddle
- Seatpost: 27.2mm x 300mm micro adjust alloy seatpost
- Brakes: Tektro HD-291 junior disc brakes with 160 front and rear rotors
- Shifter: Deore M6000 10 speed shifter
- Rear Derailleur: Deore M6000 10 speed mid cage rear derailleur with clutch
- Cranks: Alloy 2 piece 165mm cranks
- Chain Ring: 28 tooth Narrrow/Wide replaceable
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed external bottom bracket
- Pedals: VP junior pedals 9/16"
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-42 10-speed wide range
- Wheels: Sealed QR front and rear disc hubs, Alex tubeless compatible rims with stainless spokes, Vee Tire Crown Gem 24 x 2.25 tubeless ready folding bead tires and Presta valve tubes.