Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Minimalist down insulation for cool, dry conditions, the Cerium SL Hoody is exceptionally light and compressible. Designed primarily as a mid layer, its lightweight packability makes it an effective standalone during rest breaks, evenings at camp, or on emergency bivvies. The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the wind resistant Arato 7 nylon shell is ultra lightweight and provides a high level of tear resistance. An insulated hood adds warmth.
- Weight: 205 g / 7.2 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in
- Activity: All Round
- Model: 26128
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Material: Arato 7 - 100% nylon
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood
- Low profile hood
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Minimized zippers help reduce weight and bulk
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Straight hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Stuff sack provides easy transport, secures in pocket when not in use