Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation None
- Warmth Shell
- Waterproof Technology Gore-Tex 3L
Equipped to handle the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Sabre AR Jacket is built for freeride touring. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. WaterTight pit zips give rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents, and the integrated powder skirt delivers a secure fit in deep powder. Pockets provide security and are placed for easy accessibility, even with a pack on. The helmet compatible StormHood cinches securely, giving full coverage and exceptional visibility. Slide’n Loc attachments link to the Sabre AR Pant, creating a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
- Weight: 700 g / 1 lb 8.7 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 79 cm / 31 in
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Backcountry Skiing
- Model: 24002
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- WaterTight external zippers
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- WaterTight pit zippers
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Slight drop hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets
- Sleeve pocket with zip
- One internal mesh dump pocket
- Note: The WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Slide 'n Loc attachment fits compatible pants
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic