Arc'teryx Men's Cerium SL Hoody
$349.00 compare at $349.00
Free Shipping & Returns!
Free shipping for all orders, no matter what
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Pick-up any available item at your local Sports Basement
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Designed with a disciplined minimalism, the Cerium SL Hoody is exceptionally light and compressible. It primarily functions as a midlayer, but its efficient warmth and packability makes it an effective standalone for rest breaks, evenings at camp, or emergency bivvies. The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the wind resistant Arato 7 nylon shell is ultra lightweight and resists tearing. An insulated StormHood adds warmth.
- Low profile, elasticized cuff at wrist
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Adjustable, low profile, down insulated storm hood
- Lightweight, minimal front and hand pocket zippers, 1.5L stuff sack included
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- Super lightweight Arato 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Features: Adjustable Drawcord Hem, Water-resistant, Stuff Sack Included, Insulated, Moisture Wicking, Adjustable Hood
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Hood Type: Fixed
- Breathability: Moderate Breathability
- Exterior Pockets: 2
- Jacket Fabric: 100% Nylon
- Insulation Details: Coreloft / 850 Fill Goose Down
- Cuff Fabric: Elastic
- Best Use: Mountaineering and Alpine
- Jacket Length: Hip
- Fit Type: Slim Fit
- Insulation: Down